Monday 16 September 2013

MUA Product Review


Recently I have been unable to stop myself from spending, whether it's clothes or makeup. I was simply browsing online when I happened to stumble across some new products on the MUA website. I have used MUA before and you definitely get more than what you pay for, so I made a little purchase.

Firstly, I noticed the new 'matte' range is now available so obviously I bagged two autumnal lipstick colours in 'Scarlet Red' and 'Wild Berry'. Both lipsticks have a nice matte finish and the pigmentation is good (especially as they are only £1 each!!) However, the lipstick tends to drag across your lips because it is a matte product but after eventually applying it, the colour looks great. The 'Scarlet Red' is brighter than I expected yet I still like it and the 'Wild Berry' looks as if it is going to be brown but it is actually a lovely plum colour.


The next two products I bought were the 'MUA Brow Kit' and the 'MUA E3 Blending and Shadow Brush'. I have only used the 'Brow Kit' briefly earlier on today when the package arrived and I am already impressed. The kit comes with 3 different shades, fixing gel to keep your brows in shape, tweezers and a double-ended angled brush. I have only used the dark brown shade but it is extremely pigmented and goes onto the brow well. The product was only around the £3 mark, so you can't really go wrong. It says the product is new, yet I'm confident that it has been on sale for a while now. I cannot really comment on the blending and shadow brush as I haven't tried it yet but it is a good size and the brush is incredibly soft, which is perfect for blending shadow. 


Hopefully this post will help you if you are wondering whether to purchase anything from MUA any time soon.

Goodbye! 


4 comments:

  1. You're blog is lovely (so far!)
    Followed you on bloglovin - can't wait to see more from you :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking your blog Eviee :-) I'd love to get my hands on some MUA stuff I've never seen it in Ireland though :-( x

    Mollysbeautyspot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you very much! Yeah I love MUA, it's so good for the price!! It's a shame you can't get it, I buy mine online mostly x

      Delete