Thursday 19 September 2013

September Wishlist


As September has arrived and those dark, cold days are looming, I have been browsing online for the latest autumn must-haves!! However, unfortunately I haven't started my job yet so everything is a little out of my price range (god dammit), but oh well, i'll just have to stick with a wish list for now. 

1. H&M BouclĂ© Jacket in Burgundy - £34.99
2. Zara Floral Print Jacket - £29.99
3. Missguided Dotty Contrast Oversized T-shirt Dress - £14.99
4. Zara Cropped Trousers in Pink - £29.99
5. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - £8.99
6. Topshop Joni Jeans in Black - £36.00

I love absolutely everything on this wish list, but if i had to pick my favourites it would definitely be the two jackets. They are both staple pieces perfect for the autumn weather!

Goodbye!

14 comments:

  1. Not really related to this post but I know you'll see it here!
    I really like your blog but if you really want some improvements then perhaps make your header a little more interesting and include a nice picture of yourself somewhere?
    Your blog is much nicer than mine when I started! :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i will take your suggestions into consideration haha! Also thank you for following it means a lot!! :)
      Evie x

      Delete
  2. You have such a lovely blog :) The real techniques expert face brush is amazing - I would defiantly recommend it! I love everything on your wish list, especially the H&M coat and Missguided shirt.
    Becky x

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity of your blog design! I love your taste in clothes; I would totally go for all the stuff you picked!:)
    And I've heard so much about Real Techniques brushes, I want to try them out too!

    Lia
    http://the-beautiful-era.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much! Yeah i have the core collection and they're amazing, I definitely recommend them!
      Evie x

      Delete
  4. Love the Zara jacket :)

    Thanks for folllowing, great blog so following back!

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Ooo thankyou, now I want it even more!!

      Evie x

      Delete
  6. number 2 is beautiful! Love jackets like that, perfect for the season change too!
    I have the expert face brush too, it's amazing!

    Love your blog and now following :)
    elissex.blogspot,com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I managed to find it in Zara thankfully!

      Thank you very much, Evie x

      Delete
  7. We have a similar wish list. :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin? let me know

    missharibo.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I managed to get two things off my wish list so I'm happy haha! :)
    Yeah i'd love to do that thanks!
    Evie x

    ReplyDelete