Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


Favourite thing about autumn:
My favourite thing about autumn definitely has to be the fashion. Jumpers, coats, boots etc are my favourite type of fashion so when it comes to autumn I take full advantage of this! I obviously love summer weather and wearing the occasional crop, but I can't deny my love for over sized knitted jumpers and chunky boots.

Favourite Drink:
I don't really have a specific 'favourite autumn drink' because I am tea enthusiast all year round. 

Favourite Scent/candle:
My favourite scent during autumn is generally the smell outside at night during this time of year. It smells cold and reminds me of Halloween/bonfire night which I absolutely love!! It just reminds me that Christmas isn't so far away...eeeek!

Favourite Lipstick:
My favourite high street lipstick this time of year is the Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick in the shade 107. It is a deep red which is perfect for Autumn and then the matte finish makes it even better. However, my favourite high end lipstick has to be the Estee Lauder matte lipstick in the plum shade. 

Favourite Moisturiser:
My go to moisturiser has to be the moisturiser from the dermologica fresh start range. It is really hydrating and protects my skin from the cold autumn winds, leaving it feeling super soft. 

Favourite Eyeshadow Colours:
I really love the warmer tones in autumn such as: gold and bronze as I feel they first of all compliment my blue eyes and also look great with autumn clothing colours> For example, the MUA Heaven and Earth palette has a range of great autumnal looking eye shadows. 

Favourite Music or Band:
My favourite band to listen to throughout the whole year is Arctic Monkeys (even more so now they're amazing new album 'AM' has been released), but during Autumn especially I tend to go back to Ben Howard on those cold, 'stay at home' days.

Favourite Outfit:
My favourite outfit during Autumn is a chunky knitted jumper, paired with some thick black leggings and some edgy ankle boots.

Autumn Treat: 
I treated myself to a Topshop Angora Jumper last week which was quite pricey at £48, but totally worth it!! It's so comfy and warm and such a staple autumn piece.

Favourite Place:
My favourite place to be this time of the year is at home snuggled up next to the open fire, watching Harry Potter and drinking tea.

I tag everybody who wants to give it a go!

Goodbye!

23 comments:

  1. hi just found your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    if so leave me a comment,
    idkmatilda.blogspot.com Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! your blog is so cute! I LOVE kate moss's lipstick in 107. Beautiful color! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog!! Would you like to follow each other via GFC?? Let me know!!

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Wolud you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?
    Let me know and I'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm following you now on GFC and BL, too :) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the TAG :)
    greetings, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!!! following!:)
    Would you like to follow me on GFC? kisses:*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post, check our latest post
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post :) about autumn i also love the boots,the chunky knits etc :)
    following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and I love them!! Yeah I would love to follow you :)
      Evie x

      Delete
  10. Thank you!! I'd love a follow thanks and i'll definatly follow you back :)
    Evie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm following you now on GFC too :)

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely idea!
    www.theflamboyante.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let us follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter?
    Love
    New Post
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete