Friday 27 June 2014

Pretty in Pink



Jacket-Matalan, Top & Sunglasses & Bag-Primark, Jeans-Miss Selfridge, 
Shoes-Clarks, Lipstick-MAC (Shade Snob)

Summer is here in England but unfortunately the sun hasn't arrived with it. Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration but for us English folk there is no jacket-free time of the year. Im always on the hunt for a nice summer jacket, so when I spotted this pink Audrey Hepburn style jacket on sale in Matalan, I didn't hesitate & bought it. I'm also loving monochrome with a slight splash of colour recently & what better colour to incorporate into Summer than pale pink. 

I went for simple black jeans turned up with some black patent pumps- I was off for a wander around town & wanted to maximise comfort so opted for flats.  I then paired that with the Matalan Jacket, a monochrome stripy tee & a small black bag with slight gold detailing. The accessories are minimal as I didn't want to overpower the stripes, similar to the makeup with just a pale pink lip to compliment the jacket. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, make sure to comment below if you did!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment